Who should repair or service my car air conditioner?

An automotive licensed technician is the best person to service or repair you car air conditioning. They have the right qualifications and are licensed to identify the cause of the leak and repair it to minimise the risk of future leaks.

What do I do if my car air conditioning isn't working?

If your car air conditioning seems to not be working properly, there could be a refrigerant leak. All car air conditioners use refrigerant, which, if leaked into the atmosphere, will contribute to global warming. By law, if a leak exists, all faulty parts must be repaired or replaced before it is refilled with refrigerant.

Licence Number: AU42383

Automotive Air-Conditioning

© 2018 R, J & C Brown Pty Ltd

Trading as Granite Belt Body Works

ABN: 58 601 988 872

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon